Sustainability reporting seminar in Oslo: April 25, 2018
Together with Sustainability Hub, Statkraft & Statoil we are hosting a seminar on sustainability reporting April 25, 2018 at Litteraturhuset in Oslo.
The first part of this seminar will gather thought-leaders and corporations to discuss trends, and showcase different approaches to sustainability reporting. The second part will dive into the Sustainable Development Goals, with presentations and discussions on how companies are already reporting towards them; challenges and solutions in measurement, and how investors are using this information.
Read more about the event here.
Part 1 - Sustainability Reporting
08:00 Breakfast and mingling
08:30 Welcome and introduction
- Andreas Friis, Managing Director - Sustainability Hub Norway
08:40 Game changers in sustainability reporting – TCFD
- Johanne Ness, Climate & Environment Advisor – Cemasys
09:00 Integrated reporting, an avenue to faith in sustainability indicators?
- Hanne Christine Thornam - Head of Sustainability Services Norway – EY
09:10 Presentation of design choices of report by corporates
- Julie Hamre, Senior Sustainability Advisor - Scatec Solar
- Rachel Groux Nürnberg, SVP Head of Corporate Responsibility - Statkraft
- Sophie Tibble, Senior Advisor of Corporate Sustainability - Statoil
09:40 Panel discussion and Q&A
- led by Cilia Holmes Indahl, Sustainability Director - Aker Biomarine
10:10 Break and coffee
Part 2 - Measuring SDG impact
10:30 How to report on the SDGs: What good looks like and why it matters
- Anette Rønnov, Director Sustainability Services Norway – KPMG
10:50 Measuring and comparing performance between companies
- Gerbrand Haverkamp, Executive Director - World Benchmarking Alliance
11:10 What do investors use SDG information for
- Matthew Smith, Head of Sustainable Investments - Storebrand Asset Management
11:30 Panel discussion and Q&A
- led by Andreas Friis, Managing Director, Sustainability Hub Norway